Black Cherry Macarons



Who else agrees with me that these macs look like little pots of make-up? They started off flat pink and red for some Valentine’s macarons, but then I glammed up a few with some shimmer and shine for added drama. For the filling, I wanted something equally dark and dramatic so I went with a sour cherry and dark chocolate ganache.

These glam macs are pulling double duties as Valentine’s macarons and celebratory macarons because I finally turned in my manuscript! The book has been such a labor of love. It’s taken me a little longer than I wanted, but I’m so pleased with the recipes and I think you guys will be too.

Black Cherry Macarons


Ingredients:

Paste
  • 90g almond flour
  • 90g powdered sugar
  • 30g egg whites
Meringue
  • 90 g granulated sugar
  • 30 ml water
  • 30 g egg white
  • 1 g dehydrated egg whites


Read More: Black Cherry Macarons