Whipped Feta Naan Bread Crostini



Creamy whipped feta dip over buttery naan crostini and topped with juicy tomatoes and fresh herbs
This naan bread “crostini” would be so perfect to serve at a dinner party, or just to make all for yourself and I won’t judge – this is a safe place!! I think it would make a great lunch idea too, just pack the dip, tomatoes and naan separately so it doesn’t get too soggy.  I would totally look forward to that lunch, and you KNOW I need to look forward to lunch to get through my work day!

Whipped Feta Naan Bread Crostini


Recipe type: Appetizer


Ingredients:


Whipped Feta Dip:
  • 6 oz feta cheese
  • 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
  • 4 tbsp of roughly chopped herbs (I used equal parts mint, chives, parsley, basil)
  • 1 garlic clove
  • ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
  • zest of 1 lemon + juice
  • salt and pepper to taste

Tomatoes:
  • 1 tbsp of finely chopped basil
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 cups of halved cherry tomatoes
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • Naan bread
  • 1 tbsp unsalted butter




Read More: Whipped Feta Naan Bread Crostini